Can I extend my stay in the dorm/with my host family past the program end?

If you want to extend your stay in the dormitory or with your host family past the program end, you must arrange this with KCP prior to departing for Japan. If in a homestay situation, be sure to give your host family plenty of notice for the new arrangement. If you plan to stay in Japan after the program ends and you need accommodation, tell your student coordinator immediately.

Extra lodging at school-arranged housing costs approximately ¥3,000 per night, depending on the dorm and situation.