How long do I have to change my grading option?

If you are enrolled through a sponsor or affiliate university, you can change your academic credit registration only during the first week of the program (first seven days). This includes taking the classes for a grade, pass/fail, or audit.

After successful completion of the KCP program, your grades are forwarded to the sponsoring institution. If you have any outstanding program-related expenses, KCP will hold your grades until they are paid.